Disney Princess Tag
Kel Saturday, August 15, 2015
I found this tag on Love at First Page (thank you, Danielle!).
Tag created by Soudha @ Of Stacks and Cups
My Favorite Disney Movies:
Hmm, this is really hard, but since the princesses are already in the list, I'm going to say The Emperor's New Groove, One Hundred and One Dalmations, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Treasure Planet, and Meet the Robinsons.
1. Snow White - Name your favorite classic
The classic revenge story.
2. Cinderella - Name a book that kept you reading well past your bedtime
Who needs to be awake at work the next day?
3. Aurora - Name your favorite classic romance
I love this romance for the amazing side characters as much as the two leads. Mr. Collins!
4. Ariel - Name a book that's about making sacrifices and fighting for your dreams
Meg goes through some serious (and ongoing) trials to be "part of that world."
5. Belle - Name a book with a smart and independent female character
Lila has the street smarts and the gall to survive three Londons.
6. Jasmine - Name a book with a character who challenged the social conventions of his or her world
Deryn may be a girl, but she won't let a few silly regulations stop her from joining the British Air Service.
7. Pocahontas - Name a book whose ending was a roller-coaster of emotions
But Char! But the curse! But Char!
8. Mulan - Name a book with a kick-butt female character
Kate Daniels. Yeah, kicking butt and taking names is kind of her thing.
9. Tiana - Name a book featuring a hardworking, self-made character
Piper is a scavenging mechanic who finally sees a chance to escape her dangerous shanty town and grabs it by the horns.
10. Rapunzel - Name a book that features an artist
Melinda didn't start out as an artist, but where words fail, pictures may succeed.
11. Merida - Name a book that features a mother-daughter relationship
Macy and her mom have a lot of issues to work out, but they're still family.
12. Anna and Elsa - Name a book that features a great relationship between siblings
Nothing says fun like exploring a dangerous underground city with your brother and friends.